The Marketplace Multipliers: Stories of Faith and Influence in the Workplace
- Written in the pages of this book are stories of women and men of different generations, ethnicities, and financial means. They represent a variety of work environments, positions, passions, and personalities.
- Yet, a common thread unites their stories—an intentionality for integrating faith and work, making disciples, and multiplying the kingdom.
- Unleash your God-given design and follow the Holy Spirit’s lead to make a difference in your world.
The 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations
- The Q Place provides church leader training and small group studies on what they call The 9 Arts of Spiritual Conversations. Rooted in the life and teachings of Jesus, their resources will help leaders and small group members talk about God with anyone.
Business As Mission
- Business as Mission is “a community of those building God’s kingdom through business, among the most vulnerable, most disadvantaged and most out of reach of the gospel in our neighborhoods and around the world today.”
The Stone Table
- The Stone Table is an organization that uses business to equip Christians in connecting their work to the mission of God. They also leverage their partnerships to resource and support global missions in the field of business.
- Check out The Stone Table’s resources that help expand the Christian’s imagination as they strive to integrate their work and faith, both on a local and global level.
Institute of Faith, Work, and Economics
- An easily accessible site with content to help deepen your biblical understanding of work, and how it fits into the modern, Western Christian’s life.
- Explore research articles with titles such as “Examining Jesus’ Inclusion of Work Roles in his Parables”, or read publications titled “Christians’ Role in ‘Fixing’ Capitalism”.
- IFWE’s resources are varied in topic and many in number, and the information is valuable regardless of your level of involvement in the MM movement.